CIBSE Natural Ventilation Group
The Natural Ventilation Group is an international group comprising some 30 committee members from industry and academia serving a wider membership of 7520. The aims of the group are fivefold:
- To ensure natural ventilation is properly considered at the design stage equally with mechanical ventilation or air conditioning.
- To disseminate knowledge via seminars, publications, and the internet.
- To recommend research projects.
- To be at the forefront of knowledge of the low energy, environmental, and economic performance of natural ventilation.
- To work with consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and researchers in pursuing these aims.