CIBSE Website Help
If you are having problems using the site or finding the information your need or just have a general enquiry please email us here
Advice on Registration and Logging-in
You will need to log-in to do the following:
- Access the Members Area (where you can pay your subscription and update your contact details and preferences)
- Get member access to the CIBSE Knowledge Portal.
- Book events online.
- Take part in any online surveys we run.
- Take part in the Discussion Forum.
Member Registration and Log-in
- If you have not logged in before you will need to create a password for yourself by registering on the site. This involves confirming your membership number and date of birth.
- If you have logged in before log in using your membership number and password.
Non-Member Registration and Log-in
- To register as a non-member click the Register here link on the log-in page and enter your contact details and make up a password.
- Log-in as a non-member by clicking the non-member log-in tab at the top of the screen and then enter the email address you registered with and your password.