This course is designed for existing CIBSE Low Carbon Consultants (LCC) who wish to progress to become an ESOS Lead Assessor or those who wish to gain a better understanding of ESOS.The course will cover the following:
Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
Conducting Audits to BSEN16247
Alternative Routes to Compliance
Energy Efficiency Improvements
Links with other Legislation
Self-assessment and preparation:
We advise that you are confident that you can fulfill all of the requirements for certification by visiting the CIBSE Certification website and following the various links on that page regarding ESOS and LCC.
The course is intensive and requires a high level of knowledge. To be assessed for the ESOS Lead Assessor role you need to be on the LCC Register.
- Full days training with an industry expert
- CIBSE handouts
- CPD certificate
- Buffet lunch
- ESOS Lead Assessors need to demonstrate the competencies defined in PAS 51215. The majority of this has already been assessed when joining the CIBSE LCC Register. The ESOS specific assessment focuses on knowledge and understanding of the ESOS Regulations and guidance.
- In preparation for this course and assessment you should be familiar with the ESOS Regulations 2014 and the DECC Guide to ESOS
Please note that to be placed on the ESOS register you also need to complete an application form and submit a current CV so that your relevant experience can be assessed, for full details click on this link.
Members Rate: £300 + vat (£360 inc vat)
Standard Rate:£350 +vat (£420 inc vat)
How to book:
- Online - Use the 'Book Now' button on the top right hand side (credit/debit card bookings)
- Email - Please email a Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - Call the Team on 0208 772 3616 (invoice or credit/debit card bookings)
If you have already booked a training course and would like to amend or cancel your booking please contact the CIBSE training team via email on email@example.com
to avoid any cancellation fees.
What to bring:
- Additional note paper (optional)
- There is an examination at the end of the day and those wishing to progress to become a Lead ESOS Assessor will need to complete and pass the exam. It is a multiple choice exam of 30 questions and is time limited to 45 minutes.
CT405 Members Rate (ex.VAT) £300.00
CT405 Standard Rate (ex.VAT) £350.00