- basic concepts of fault analysis
- trends in higher fault levels
- calculation methods
- generator decrement curves
- sizing equipment for fault levels
- European fault classification and required fault levels
- equipment capacities (switchgear, circuit breakers etc.)
- required fault levels
- simple approach to fault level analysis
- calculation spreadsheet & data sheets
A good understanding of fault levels within a building services environment and the ability to calculate fault levels under various conditions.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for building services engineers, facility / building managers, developers, architects, energy managers and consultants.
Registration is open from 09.00 Start Time: 09:30
Latest finish: 17:00
Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
Ways to Book:
Email: Download Booking Form & email to firstname.lastname@example.org (*invoice / card)
Phone: Call the team on 020 8772 3637 (*invoice / card)
Online: Click the 'Book Now' button at the top right hand side (*card ONLY)
*Payment by invoice is only available to organisations.
Terms and Conditions
- All delegate alterations / cancellations must be received in writing to: email@example.com
- CIBSE have the right to cancel or amend training courses. Please contact the training team before making any travel or accommodation arrangements - particularly if you are travelling from outside the UK mainland, as CIBSE will not be liable for any cost incurred by this.
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once is the most cost effective way to develop staff for organisations. All our courses can be delivered at your site (min 6 staff) at discounted rates. These In-House courses are only available in the Uk and Europe. For an In-house quote please email;
Name of course, approximate number of staff and your site address
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 020 8772 3637
A1556 CIBSE Member Rate ex VAT £280.00
A1556 Standard Rate ex VAT £310.00