Product or Innovation - Thermal Comfort
Interested in sponsoring this category?
This Award recognises products or innovations that make a significant contribution to the thermal comfort element of building performance. These can include solutions in the areas of heating, ventilation, cooling and humidification.
Who should enter
Product manufacturers and system designers.
- Entries in this category are welcome from UK or international organisations.
- Entries should be for products or innovations introduced or launched between 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2021.
The Judges will consider any product or innovation that improves building performance and saves energy and carbon, and will be looking for evidence of:
Clear product technical information for specifiers, designers, installers and operators.
Research, testing, and development.
Innovation in design, technology and/or application.
How the product or innovation performs in actual operation in building(s).
How the product or innovation should be operated and maintained.
The whole life costing and performance of the product or innovation.
Feedback you collected and the subsequent impact the feedback had on the product or innovation.
Evidence of client and occupant satisfaction with the completed product or innovation and testimonials from partners such as contractors, and other participants in the supply chain.
- Access CIBSE BPA entry forms
- When prompted, select the Product or Innovation - Thermal Comfort entry form to download
- Start your FREE online entry
- Upload your entry form, supporting document PDF and photographs
- Select finish to submit your entry
Closing date: 1 September 2021
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2021 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2020 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2019 - Winners
EndoTherm - 2016 Winning Entry
Renewable Energy Sources for Buildings
CIBSE/ADE CP1 Heat Networks: Code of Practice for the UK (2015)