Membership Briefing Sessions
CIBSE Virtual Membership and Registration Briefing Sessions
About the Sessions
The main focus will be on applications for the Associate and Member grades and Registration with the Engineering Council at the Incorporated Engineer and Chartered Engineer level. Including infomation on:
- CIBSE Membership Requirements and Routes.
- Engineering Council (UK) Registration Requirements and Routes.
- The application process.
- How to prepare the Engineering Practice Report.
- Using the Competence Criteria to identify main competence areas.
- Professional Review / Competence Review; how to prepare and what to expect from the interview
Each session is finished with a live Q&A session supported by the Regional Commitee & Membership Development team.
All sessions below are vaild for 1 hour of CPD.
2021 Regional Schedule:
Home Counties South East, 11 March 18:00 - 19:00: Book here
Northern Ireland, 16 March 12:45 - 13:00: Book here
Homes Counties North East, 24 March 15:00 - 16:00: Book here
North West, 12 May 12:30 - 13:30: Book here
South Wales, 19 May 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
Home Counties South West, 2 June 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
East Midlands, 24 June TBC
Home Counties North East, 8 September 15:00 - 16:00: Book here
South Wales, 6 October 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
West Midlands, 13 October TBC
Home Counties South West, 3 November 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
All other 2021 Regional dates to be annouced.