Practical Controls for HVAC Systems
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
1st August 2019 | London - Find out more
14th October 2019 | London - Find out more
27th November 2019 | London - Find out more
- Concentrating on achieving the deliverable rather than explaining control theory
- What are we trying to achieve?
- How do we control different systems - How do we make them do what we want?
- What equipment is used and how does it work?
This course will provide an insight into different systems and how these are required to work to meet performance requirements. The monitoring of these systems, through Buildings Energy Management systems, will also be covered in order for you to understand how your energy is used and allow fine-tuning and improvements within your own company.
- Understanding the principles of control operation
- Practical insight to control components that are used
- Understanding how different systems are required to work to meet performance requirements
- Selection of control valves
- Developing a critical approach to control system specification, especially BEMS
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for all engineers involved in the design, operation and maintenance of HVAC systems.
Registration will be at 09.30
Start Time: 10.00
Latest Finish: 17.00
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once is the most cost effective way to develop staff for organisations. All our courses can be delivered at your site (min 6 staff) at discounted rates. These In-House courses are only available in the UK and Europe. For an In-house quote please email;
Name of course, approximate number of staff and your site address
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please