Electrical Commissioning and Testing
Designed by a collaborative group of key building services consultancies and contractors, this CIBSE Online Learning module offers a practical, flexible and convenient alternative to face to face courses. This unit allows you to take a coordinated journey through an individual topic or a series of topics, finishing by testing your knowledge with interactive activity pages.
This module recognises that there is a need to integrate this testing with the commissioning of other electrical services. So it also looks at the basics of commissioning of the following items as an aid to understanding the commissioning processes involved (by others, usually the manufacturer or a specialist contractor), rather than an in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Make your way through this course at your own pace with the following:
- Electrical Commissioning & Testing Topics
- Additional Resources
- Three Activity Pages
- CPD Certificate on completion
This course covers:
- Testing vs Commissioning
CIBSE online learning courses are suitable for those wishing to enhance and support their current knowledge base, as well as graduates within an engineering discipline.
Each unit has been peer reviewed and tested through this group. The units allow students to take a coordinated journey through an individual topic or a series of topics. The units form the backbone of several corporate training schemes.
- Understand the testing requirements of BS 7671, and how all the above tests are carried out
- Enable the user to prepare a full specification prior to the commencement or alteration of any electrical installation
- Understand both the need and precisely what detailed design information is required for a competent person to test and commission and installation
- Assist in the provision of commissioning procedures
- Assist in the preparation or in the specification of the needs of operational manuals and maintenance schedules, ‘as fitted’ drawings etc.
- Membership Rate: £255 + VAT
- Standard Rate £300 + VAT
Corporate subscribers, please contact the training team at firstname.lastname@example.org