Practical Project Management
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
Who Should Attend
Following the recent developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the UK, the decision has been made to cancel all classroom training until further notice. The training team are working hard to find a safe solution, by running the training online; please make sure you are opted in and check our website to receive all updates regarding training.
The aim of this course is:
- To understand the project manager role in the building process for design and construction, and introduce and review the CIBSE/CIOB/RIBA/RICS/ICE Code of Practice for Project Management in the construction industry
- To explain the strategies and give practical advice for managing projects successfully
- To answer questions and provide possible solutions to delegates current project work issues
- Understand the project manager role in the construction process
- Introduce the Code of Practice for Project Management
- Identify strategies for helping to manage projects successfully
- Provide practical advice to the process
- Improve delegates’ business achievements
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in or requiring knowledge of the project management of the design and construction process, engineers, designers, project managers, architects, surveyors, buyers, commissioning, facilities and maintenance managers.
Start Time: 09:30
Latest Finish: 17:00
- Standard Rate: £335 +VAT
- Members Rate: £285 +VAT
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs. In-house training can help your organisation overcome challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce. Courses run on a minimum number of six staff*.
For an In-house quote please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of course
- Approximate number of staff
- Your site address
*Minimum numbers for In-house courses outside of the UK may vary
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please