DE6: Security Requirements
Who Should Attend
How to Purchase
Purchase DE6: Security Requirements Now
This course covers the topic of Security Requirements logic and use. It covers areas including general principles, standards which define security-minded design and the processes by which these standards should be applied. It also looks at cyber-security more generally and how this relates to the building services engineer.
This course is worth 2 CPD hours.
- General principles
- Built Asset Security
- Security manager
- Built Asset Security Strategy
- Built Asset Security Management Plan
- Personnel aspects
- Process aspects
- Physical aspects
- Technical aspects
- Project logistical security requirements
- Provision of data or information to third parties
- Public access to information
- Public presentations
- Managing accountability and responsibility for security
- Monitoring and auditing
- Review of the BASMP
- Security Breach/Incident Management Plan
- Risk assessment of the potential risks in the event of a security breach or incident
- Risk mitigation
- The review process
- Review of the SB/IMP
- Built Asset Security Information Requirements
- Working with suppliers
- Asset management
- Common Data Environments
- Training and awareness
- Technical integrity
- Cyber security
- Building Management Systems
- Smart Meters
- Web-enabled Devices
- Internet of Things
- Security and building regulations
- Questions for the IT Department
- Cooperation and coordination
- Advice for behaviour
- Updates and maintenance
- Firewalls between connections
- Air gaps
- Intelligence and surveillance
- Server locations
- Dealing with the aftermath
- Continuity planning
- Data recovery
- Public relations
- Understanding security-minded design
- Understanding cyber-security principles and issues
- Understanding how to manage security situations
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is required to work on security sensitive projects.
- Membership Rate: £34
- Standard Rate: £40
If you are a new user to CIBSE and would like to purchase an online learning course please contact us on 020 8772 3660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you started.
Alternatively, please follow the set up instructions below:
To set up the MyCIBSE Portal create a username from your desired email address and create a password. Then login to the Online Learning Portal with the same credentials as used to create your MyCIBSE Portal.
Once you have successfully logged in to both portals, please contact us on 020 8772 3660 or email us at email@example.com to activate your account.
If you are already a user of MyCIBSE but have not yet accessed our Online Learning Portal, please login to the Online Learning Portal with the same credentials as used for your MyCIBSE Portal.
Once you have successfully logged in, please contact us on 020 8772 3660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your account.
How to Purchase
Online: Log into your MyCIBSE account to purchase your desired course. Courses can be purchased by selecting the tab 'Online Learning' then by finding your course under one of the three topics mentioned above. This is by method of Credit / Debit card only.
For corporate rates please contact the training team on email@example.com