Are you up to speed with the Internet of Things? IoT is changing how users and operators expect to interact with buildings and spaces at an exponential rate, open communications and standard protocols are creating new opportunities to add value to building assets.
This event is your ticket to harnessing the Internet of Things for better building operation.
CIBSE ANZ has assembled industry leaders in five locations across the region to share case studies and examples of how the latest IoT technologies are being used to transform building services and operations for the next generation of users.
It will help you navigate the magnitude of available data to maximise a building's potential and deliver a balance between occupant comfort and operational efficiency. These seminars give building owners, operators, FMs and building services engineers and designers a look behind the curtain on major projects in the region, and worldwide.
Find out what the future holds for the building services industry.
Read what impressed 2018 delegates
What delegates can expect to come away with:
1. Understand the implications of the ‘smart infrastructure’ trend on planning policies and governance models
2. How to use data as a currency to increase your building’s ROI
3. Insights to how building users of the future expect to integrate building services into their lifestyle
4. The technologies and innovations on the market, and those of the future, that will enhance net worth
5. How to design buildings for people and place rather than remain focused on data and technology
6. How to integrate future trends like smart transport and drone technology into building design
Who you will meet
See who attended in 2018 - organisations and job titles
- Building and Operations Managers
- Building Monitoring and Modelling Engineers
- Building Services Engineers
- Commercial Property Owners
- Consulting Engineers
- Commercial Tenants
- Energy and Sustainability Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Government Employees
- Installation and Maintenance Contractors
- Property Managers
- Project Managers
- Those interested in the application of IoT for better building operation