Graduate of the Year
The annual CIBSE ASHRAE Graduate of the Year Award is one of the industry’s most sought-after accolades. The 2019 Award first prize includes a trip to the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando to which the award winner is invited as a guest of honour and is able to take part in the meeting as well as enjoy the host city. Generous cash bursaries are also presented to two runners up by the Rumford Club and all other finalists receive £100 each courtesy of the Manly Trust.
Entries for the CIBSE ASHRAE Graduate of the Year Award 2019 are now closed.
We will be in touch towards the end of August to let you know if the application has made the shortlist.
#CIBSEYEA News: Life after the #CIBSEYEA Awards? Graduate of the Year Award 2018 Finalist Hannah Müller-Jones: 6 months on
Finalists for the CIBSE ASHRAE Graduate of the Year 2018 Award were:
- Waqar Ahmed, Hurley Palmer Flatt and University of Surrey;
- Rachel Bell, Atkins and Manchester University;
- Reanna Evans, NG Bailey and Leeds Beckett University;
- Carl Fisher, Royal School of Military Engineering;
- Josh Hunt, AECOM and University of the West of England;
- Hannah Muller-Jones, Buro Happold and University of Nottingham:
- #CIBSEYEA News: Life after the #CIBSEYEA Awards? Graduate of the Year Award 2018 Finalist Hannah Müller-Jones: 6 months on
- Gemma Taylor, Atkins and University of the West of England;
- Ryan Wesley, Tata Steel Europe and Loughborough University.
For information, 2018 Judging panel included:
Graduate of the Year 2017 – Raphael Amajuoyi of Hurley Palmer Flatt and Loughborough University.
CIBSE President – Stephen Lisk FCIBSE FSLL
ASHRAE President – Sheila Hayter
IMechE President – Geoff Baker
Rumford Club chairman – Geoff Prudence
Chairman of Judges – Tim Dwyer
If you have any questions about the 2019 Award, please contact us at email@example.com.