Employer of the Year
Free to enter, the annual CIBSE Employer of the Year Award is open to any organisation that pro-actively champions young people in the building services sector, through commitment to young people in the workplace or by supporting those employees through education.
Entry deadline: 29 July 2022
Download your 'Prepare your entry form' to familiarise yourself with the award entry requirements before entering.
Submit your entry
- This is your chance to share your dedication with the rest of the industry, to highlight the long-term benefits of being part of your organisation and to cement your reputation as a champion of young engineers.
- Finalists are invited to attend the Young Engineers Awards 2022 ceremony on Tuesday 11 October at Royal Institute of British Architects, London
- Category winners will receive a certificate in recognition of their work.
- The overall winner will have use of the exclusive CIBSE Employer of the Year logo and feature in a full write-up in the CIBSE Journal and PR communications
- Winners receive the prestigious CIBSE Employer of the Year 2022 engraved trophy
- Companies of all sizes are encouraged to enter, as four separate awards will be made: small company (<50 employees), medium company (51-300 employees), large company (>301 employees) and overall winner. All entrants will be invited to the award presentation that is part of the CIBSE Young Engineer Awards on Tuesday 11 October 2022.
The overall and medium Category winner of the CIBSE Employer of the Year 2021 was chapmanbdsp. Along with the large winner: ATAL Engineering Group, and the small category winner: FairHeat.
More on winners
If you have any questions regarding this prestigious competition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.