Why join SFE
- Professional recognition (ASFE, MSFE, FSFE)
- Membership certificate
- Free access to the Knowledge Portal (KP), a comprehensive reference tool that allows unlimited access to search, view online and download the full range of CIBSE published guidance, including all the Guides, Commissioning Codes, Applications Manuals, Technical Memoranda, Lighting Guides, Research Journals and more.
- Reduced prices on CIBSE hardcopy publications and events
- Input into education in façade engineering
- CIBSE Journal monthly
- Regular technical meetings and networking opportunities in the UK, Middle East and Hong Kong
- The Society provides speakers on façade engineering topics at numerous international conferences
- Opportunities to provide input into publications, documents and legislation relating to façade engineering
- A window to promote the importance of best practice in façade engineering to other professional disciplines and the public
How to join SFE
You can apply for SFE Affiliate Membership online. Many choose to obtain Affiliate membership while preparing for a submission for one of the higher grades.
All applications for Graded membership must be accompanied by a 'scope of experience form', copies of relevant certificates and the relevant fee.
Please submit all applications electronically to [email protected] (no hard copies).
- Affiliate Membership
- Membership grading form
- Transfer between Membership grades form
- Scope of experience form - to be submitted with graded applications (not Affiliate)
Submission closure dates
- 7 May 2022
- 6 August 2022
- 5 November 2022