Membership Briefing Sessions
CIBSE Membership and Registration Briefing Sessions
About the Sessions
The main focus will be on applications for the Associate and Member grades and Registration with the Engineering Council at the Incorporated Engineer and Chartered Engineer level. During the session, information is provided on a wide range of subjects related to membership applications, including:
- CIBSE Membership Requirements and Routes.
- Engineering Council (UK) Registration Requirements and Routes.
- The application process.
- How to prepare the Engineering Practice Report.
- Using the Competence Criteria to identify main competence areas.
- The Professional Review and Competence Review; how to prepare and what to expect from the
All sessions below are vaild for 1 hour of CPD.
IMPORTANT: All regional briefings will be held virtually in-line with governments advise on COVID-19. Please see your regional newsletter for more information.
If you have a query regarding a regional briefing please email email@example.com
The following Regional Briefings are confirmed will be held online via webinar:
South West 2020 Virtual Regional Briefing - 18 Nov, 08:00 - 09:00 (GMT)
North West 2020 Virtual Regional Briefing - 25 Nov, Time TBC
Booking link TBC
All other 2020 Regional Dates to be announced.