Abstract Submission 2020
The CIBSE Technical Symposium provides a unique opportunity to share key insights from your research and present best practice case studies to a well informed and engaged audience.
Submit an abstract for consideration
Use the form below to submit an abstract for your proposed paper, review, case study or poster presentation, in 250 words. This will require:
- The intended title of the submission
- Authors’/author’s names/name and affiliation
- Email address of principal author(s)
- Whether it is a 3000-5000 word paper (to be orally or poster presented) OR a review (to be orally or poster presented) OR a case study (a presentation accompanied by brief notes) OR a 1000-3000 word opinion paper (to be orally presented) AND if you have a preference to present in poster format only.
Please submit your abstract by 16 September 2019.
Download Call for Papers Flyer [PDF]
As a commissioned author you will benefit from:
- Your paper or case study being peer reviewed.
- Your paper or case study published on the CIBSE Knowledge Portal visited by over 13,000 visitors a month.
- The chance to present, share ideas and network with over 100 key decision makers, practitioners, academics, manufacturers and end-users involved in the built environment.
- The opportunity to be chosen by the Technical Symposium Committee for publication in the Building Services Engineering Research and Technology Journal (BSERT).
- The prospect of being featured in the CIBSE Journal which is distributed to over 19,000 subscribers from the building services engineering profession.
- Valuable publicity to over 21,000 CIBSE members.
16 September 2019 – Submit 250 (max) word abstract through online form
October 2019 - Selected authors will be advised
December 2019 - Draft manuscripts of full paper, poster or case study due
January 2020 - Authors receive reviewers’ comments
February 2020 - Deadline for completed and finalised submission