Implementing Energy Management System: ISO50001 (ESOS Compliant) with ESOS
Who Should Attend
This course is available as Corporate Training only
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs.
Discover the options available to suit your company.
The standard is intended to accomplish the following:
- Assist organizations in making better use of their existing energy consuming assets
- Create transparency and facilitate communication on the management of energy resources
- Promote energy management best practices and reinforce good energy management behaviours
- Assist facilities in evaluating and prioritizing the implementation of new energy-efficient technologies
- Provide a framework for promoting energy efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Facilitate energy management improvements for greenhouse gas emission reduction projects
- Allow integration with other organizational management systems such as environmental, and health and safety.
ISO 50001 will provide organisations with management strategies to increase energy efficiency, reduce costs and improve energy performance. The standard is intended to provide organisations with a recognised framework for integrating energy performance into their management practices.
- An understanding of ISO 50001 and guidance on how to implement it
- A review of Energy Aspects and Factors
- EnMS documentation requirements and how to manage and develop them
- Practical instructions in the methodologies of EnMS auditing
Who Should Attend
- Environmental or Quality Managers that are looking to expand their understanding of Energy Management Systems
- Facility Managers, who need an introduction to energy management systems and auditing.
- Senior managers who want to learn about how an Energy Management System can benefit their organisation.
Purchase training for five or more employees and you can benefit from having this training package crafted to your specific requirements.
To get a quote, simply complete the corporate booking form and a member of the Training Team will be in touch.
Face-to-face corporate training
From 2022 you will have the option to request face-to-face training when you are purchasing training for six or more employees.
- Choosing from the full list of CIBSE Training courses
- Tailored training to fit your company’s requirements
- Time and date flexibility
Find out more
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please