Practical Controls for HVAC Systems
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
14th October 2019 | London - Find out more
27th November 2019 | London - Find out more
- Concentrating on achieving the deliverable rather than explaining control theory
- What are we trying to achieve?
- How do we control different systems - How do we make them do what we want?
- What equipment is used and how does it work?
This course will provide an insight into different systems and how these are required to work to meet performance requirements. The monitoring of these systems, through Buildings Energy Management systems, will also be covered in order for you to understand how your energy is used and allow fine-tuning and improvements within your own company.
- Understanding the principles of control operation
- Practical insight to control components that are used
- Understanding how different systems are required to work to meet performance requirements
- Selection of control valves
- Developing a critical approach to control system specification, especially BEMS
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for all engineers involved in the design, operation and maintenance of HVAC systems.
Registration will be at 09.30
Start Time: 10.00
Latest Finish: 17.00
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs. In-house training can help your organisation overcome challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce. Courses run on a minimum number of six staff*.
For an In-house quote please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of course
- Approximate number of staff
- Your site address
*Minimum numbers for In-house courses outside of the UK may vary
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please