Successful Design Management
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
The aim of the course is to understand the design process, and its management, and stages of design, effects of procurement options, action plans, organisation, project culture, defining tasks, planning and control, evaluation and management of information, essential actions. Also, to answer questions and provide possible solutions to delegates current project work issues.
- Key information on how to manage the design process and its complexity
- Provide knowledge on the crucial aspects of design management
- Identify strategies to make the construction project design more successful
- Provide understanding and practical advice to the process in delegate businesses
- Improve delegates’ business achievements.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in or requiring knowledge of the project management of the design process in the construction industry, designers, engineers, project managers, architects, surveyors, buyers, commissioning, facilities and maintenance managers.
Registration will be at 09.30
Start Time: 10.00
Latest Finish: 17.00
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs. In-house training can help your organisation overcome challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce. Courses run on a minimum number of six staff*.
For an In-house quote please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of course
- Approximate number of staff
- Your site address
*Minimum numbers for In-house courses outside of the UK may vary
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please