Life safety is the responsibility of everyone in the construction industry. The design has to be right. The installation has to be right. Ongoing operations and maintenance programs have to be right. But what is ‘right’?
What you need to know for a compliant installation?
- Definition of a fire damper
- Different types of fire dampers available
- Standards and Changes to Standards
- Short Installation
- Alternative solution options for installation
- Maintenance of fire dampers
- RIR Reports
- Opinions& Documentation and how to read them
- Industry Confusion
This event is proudly sponsored by Holyoake Air Management Solutions, who will be providing drinks and nibbles following the event.