This CPD presentation explores a series of case studies and a rationale for Energy Efficiency, explaining Power Quality Monitoring.
1 Hour CPD Presentation plus Q&A delivered by David Bradley from Socomec UK.
This seminar will cover causes, effects and how alterations to improve energy efficiency can introduce power quality problems and possibly, site investigation by electricity suppliers.
- Harmonics – LED Lighting, Switch Mode Power Supplies, VSDs
- Crest Factor – Tripping of breakers
- Electrical Events – Surges, Sags, Transients, Flicker etc.
- Power Factor – Lead & Lag
- Skin Effect – Heating of cables
- Imbalance – Inefficiency of motors
E_REG00298 - Standard Ticket £0.00