This is a two day course aimed at providing an understanding of the technical themes and challenges dealt with in the Code of Practise, and how to apply the Code of Practise to projects. Following the course there is the opportunity to take an exam which allows entry to the Heat Networks Consultant register.PLEASE NOTE
- Certification as a Heat Networks Consultant indicates understanding of the Code of Practice and does not guarantee delivery expertise in all areas covered by the Code.The course will cover the following:
Self-assessment and preparation:
- Background to the Heat Networks Code of Practise: Why it is needed? New heat networks, and common problems
- Preparation & briefing stage
- Feasiblilty stage
- Design stage
- Constuction stage
- Commissioning stage
- Operation, maintenance, customer expeectations, and obligations stag
This course is intensive and requires a high level of knowledge. Whilst we do not have formal entry requirements for the Heat Networks Consultant register, in our experience applicants with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience are more likely to be successful with the assessment. Please review the course competencies and pre-assessment sample exam questions below to determine your suitability. A reading list is also provided.
Further details on the Heat Networks Consultant Register and information on 'How to Apply' are available at the CIBSE Energy Centre website.
Members Rate: £580 + vat (£696 inc vat)
Standard Rate:£645 +vat (£774 inc vat)
How to book:
- Online - Use the 'Book Now' button on the top right hand side (credit/debit card bookings)
- Email - Please download a Booking Form and return to email@example.com (invoice or credit/debit card bookings)
- Phone - Call the Team on 0208 772 3616 (invoice or credit/debit card bookings)
If you have already booked a training course and would like to amend or cancel your booking please contact the CIBSE training team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid any cancellation fees.
What to bring:
- Full days training with an industry expert
- CIBSE handouts
- CPD certificate
- Buffet lunch
About the exam:
- Additional note paper (optional)
The examination is a multiple choice exam with 35 questions and 2 short exercises ..more about the exam here.
CT372 Exam ONLY (ex.VAT) £200.00
CT372 Free Exam Resit (ex.VAT) £0.00
CT372 Members Rate (ex.VAT) £580.00
CT372 Standard Rate (ex.VAT) £645.00