The presentation is all about the importance of designing for performance. Each stage of a building project represents an opportunity for the design team to improve the performance of a building. The presentation will cover the performance gap, the UK governments BIM strategy, and the intelligent use of data throughout a buildings life-cycle to enable performance driven design. Agenda
After attending this session, participants will be able to:
- The Performance Gap; Addressing the Performance Gap and Understanding where it occurs
- Designing for performance
- Case Studies
- Identify and understand the performance gap and the reasons for its occurrence.
- Develop strategies for tackling the performance gap and implement them into their working practice.
- Understand different types of data and how it can be utilised throughout the building lifecycle.
- Distinguish between useful, insightful data with relationships, drivers and trends as opposed to any and all types of abstract data.
- Apply performance driven design strategies to their own work
Naghman Khan, Business Development Manager, Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES) Ltd.
For more details on this event please contact Philip Oliver on email@example.com or 0191 258 525.
E_REG00179 - Standard Ticket £0.00