As part of our October skills month programme, CIBSE East Anglia committee invite you and your colleagues to join us for a FREE 5 Hour CPD Workshop with hands on demonstrations.
The need for differential pressure control in variable volume circuits, introducing energy savings by correct commissioning.
Coordinated automatic thermal balancing and water hygiene management in DHW & CWS introducing legionella control, pseudomonas control, bio-film control and automatic system pasteurisation. An introduction to solar thermal, its principles and applications.
Topics that will be discussed during the seminars consist of the following;
- Variable volume system design considerations
- Correct application of commissioning products
- The application and positioning of differential pressure control valves
- The correct selection and operation of thermostatic radiator valves
- The use of pressure independent control valves
- How to improve system commission ability
- How to introduce energy savings by correct commissioning
- How to maximise cost savings
Water services system design considerations including;
- Legionella control in DHWS & CWS systems
- Pseudomonas control & management in CWS systems
- Biofilm control in CWS systems
- The application and positioning of thermal balancing valves
- Water systems stagnation reduction
Solar thermal system overview;
- The application and operation of a solar thermal system
- Site and design considerations
- Design software
- The potential for energy savings from well-designed sys-tems
- Coordinating solar thermal with other energy sources
Gavin Welsman and Chris DohertySponsors:
For more information please contact Nicola Booth at email@example.com
or 01206 844 567.
E_REG00214 - Standard Ticket £0.00