This CPD presentation explores a series of case studies and a rationale for Energy Efficiency, explaining Power Quality Monitoring and will be presented by David Bradley of Socomec.
This seminar will cover causes, effects and how alterations to improve energy efficiency can introduce power quality problems and possibly, site investigation by electricity suppliers. Topics include:
- Harmonics – LED Lighting, Switch Mode Power Supplies, VSDs
- Crest Factor – Tripping of breakers
- Electrical Events – Surges, Sags, Transients, Flicker etc.
- Power Factor – Lead & Lag
- Skin Effect – Heating of cables
- Imbalance – Inefficiency of motors
Speaker: David Bradley of Socomec
For more information or to book onto this event please contact Derek King at email@example.com