David Bradley of Socomec explores a series of case studies and a rationale for energy efficiency, explaining Power Quality Monitoring.
This seminar will cover causes, effects and how alterations to improve energy efficiency can introduce power quality problems and possibly, site investigation by electricity suppliers.
• Harmonics – LED Lighting, Switch Mode Power Supplies, VSDs
• Crest Factor – Tripping of breakers
• Electrical Events – Surges, Sags, Transients, Flicker etc.
• Power Factor – Lead & Lag
• Skin Effect – Heating of cables
• Imbalance – Inefficiency of motors
Speaker: David Bradley, Socomec
For more information please contact Philip Oliver at email@example.com
E_REG00251 - Standard Ticket £0.00