This course will cover the important considerations and legislative requirements for energy efficient lighting solutions in buildings and the technologies that enable them through application of good design.
On completion of the course you will:
- Understand lighting terminology
- Gain an awareness of legislation & standards
- Know about energy efficient equipment
- Understand energy efficient design
- Discover more about the different tools to demonstrate energy efficiency
Liz has been in lighting for 18 years, starting her career in customer service with Concord Lighting and then joined the lighting design department of Concord:marlin two years later. In 2004, she completed the MSc in Light and Lighting at the Bartlett and joined Philips Lighting as a Senior Lighting Designer, a role she held for just under five years. She has run LPA Lighting, her own independent lighting design practice since October 2007. She is a Fellow of the Society of Light & Lighting and Past President of the Society.
A1747 Member Rate ex. VAT £280.00
A1747 Standard Rate ex. VAT £310.00