A CIBSE SoPHE Technical Seminar Evening on 'Sprinkler Head-Spacing Rules'
Steve Vaughan, Regional Director at AECOM and immediate past Chair of SoPHE will provide guidance on the UK regulations for setting out and spacing of sprinkler heads for commercial applications (such as offices) and within residential dwellings.
The presentation will provide guidance on the interpretation of applicable UK sprinkler rules with worked examples.
The format of the event is as follows:
- Brief introduction to sprinkler installations
- Understanding the principles and types of sprinkler heads
- BS EN 12845 (Commercial Applications): Setting out rules for sprinkler heads within a reflected ceiling plan (standard and staggered arrangements)
- BS 9251 (Residential): Setting out rules for sprinkler heads within dwellings
- Considerations for side wall and window wetting sprinklers for typical commercial applications
CPD Value: Attendance at this event can count towards your CIBSE CPD requirement.
Light refreshments will be provided at 6pm
Please visit our Eventbrite page to register for this event: