CIBSE Victoria: AS/NZS 61439 Low-voltage Switchgear and Controlgear Assemblies, General Rules
The presentation coverage will include but not limited to:
- AS/NZS 3000’s directive to 61439
- Switchboard Characteristics
- Assembly Design and Verification
- ARC FAULT Containment
- Methods of Separation
- Additional (onsite testing requirements)
- Specification Guide between the USER & the ASSEMBLY Manufacturer
- Installation Environment
- “crossover between 3439 & 61439” (impacts and consequences).
5:30pm for 6:00pm presentation.
Networking opportunities before and after the presentation with drinks and nibbles.
Certificate of attendance available on request
Follow the link to book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cibse-vic-event-understanding-asnzs-61439-low-voltage-switchgear-and-controlgear-assemblies-tickets-74631654287