List of Accredited Courses
The links on the left hand side show all the current CIBSE accredited courses. If you would like to check if your degree is accredited by another Professional Engineering Institution, please check the Engineering Council Course Database or the International Engineering Agreements.
The Engineering Council sets the academic requirements for IEng and CEng registration.
- 3 year accredited Engineering degree.
- Sydney Accord accredited Engineering Technology Diploma/Degree.
- FEANI accredited Engineering qualification at 1st cycle.
- UK Accredited MEng or Accredited BEng (Hons) + MSc (further learning).
- Washington Accord accredited Engineering Degree (further learning to Masters level required from 2015 intake).
- FEANI accredited Engineering qualification at 2nd cycle or Masters level.
CIBSE can individually assess your qualfiications if they are not accredited but you meet the academic level required for IEng/CEng. Please email the Membership Department
with full details of your degree level qualifications to check if they are accredited.