The CIBSE Fellows Network is an active international network of CIBSE Fellows - the most senior grade of CIBSE membership. The network is designed to benefit Fellows by offering networking opportunities while supporting CIBSE and the wider industry by capitalising on their knowledge and skills.
Aims of the CIBSE Fellows Network
- Provide an active and informative network for CIBSE fellows.
- Engage in wider industry forums and networks, and help to promote CIBSE’s work and impact.
- Work with the CIBSE technical team to provide a proactive and international source of expertise and resources for CIBSE panels, Interviews, Working Parties, Technical Steering Groups, Standards representation and active involvement in other CIBSE work.
- To encourage mentoring and transfer of experience to the next generation of CIBSE members, particularly through links with YEN and WiBSE.
Joining the CIBSE Fellows Network
All existing Fellows of CIBSE will be registered as members of the network and newly elected Fellows will automatically be added to the Network. Activity is voluntary but is an opportunity for continuing professional development and contributes to maintaining personal development. Membership of the network is free.
Join the group on LinkedIn.
Find out about the Fellow membership
Engagement across CIBSE
On 13 April, the CIBSE Fellows Network held an event at Aecom to give an update on their latest activity and share their journeys to Fellowship and experiences being mentors.
They were joined by:
- Mike Burton, who shared his journey to Fellowship
- Dr Owen Connick, who shared his experience being part of the new CIBSE Mentoring scheme
- Jennifer Cox, who discussed how YEN and the Fellows Network can collaborate
- David Stevens, who discussed his own personal journey in industry and within CIBSE and his passion for inclusivity. David also gave an update on the work of the CIBSE EDI Committee