2021 seminar delegates rated the series an average of 4.4 stars
CIBSE represents the very best building services professionals in over 100 countries and draws on its resources to bring together a programme and speaker line-up that delivers the very latest innovations and best practices to the Australia and New Zealand region.
"I thought the broad range of content that was delivered was incredible. The varied subject matter throughout the 5 weeks gave me a greater understanding across the topic and kept me engaged more than just independent seminars. I also thought the range of speakers was excellent and their passion and delivery was great." - 2021 Delegate
Read what stood out for 2021 Seminar attendees:
- Great topical presenters, and the ability to rewatch presentations almost immediately
- Online platform with bite-sized presentations
- This format was Covid friendly, but it also opened up the event to everyone despite busy schedules with recorded sessions
- The shorter sessions also meant that they were easier to fit in around other project work
- The variety of speakers presenting was great. Looks at similar issues from a different perspective.
- Moderator was well versed in the subject matter, all speakers were experts in their respective fields and delivered sound knowledge-based subject matter.
- The event was interactive and also it was relevant to the projects I'm working on.
- Interesting topics and presentations; nice to get a window into engineering practice outside the usual day-to-day
- A broad range of topics and knowledge