Benefits of Patrons Membership
- Free access to the CIBSE Knowledge Portal – giving access to the Institution’s complete repository of technical information.
- A free copy of the CIBSE Journal each month.
- A description on the CIBSE website with a link to the member’s own site.
- Book one place at any CIBSE conference or seminar at the reduced members’ rate.
- Attend and bring guests to the annual Patrons lunch at the House of Lords.
- A discount on all CIBSE publications.
- Opportunities to contribute to high-level policy development.
- Opportunities to network with other Patrons, members of the Institution and other bodies.
How to join Patrons
Current annual membership of the Patrons scheme costs £530 plus VAT.
Organisations wishing to join CIBSE Patrons must give an undertaking to work to the CIBSE Code of Conduct, and commit their support to CIBSE's policies on:
Continuing Professional Development
Health and Safety in Design
If you have any queries or require further information please contact [email protected]