The CIBSE Young Engineers Network is a global network of regional centres offering a forum for engineers at the beginning of their careers to learn new skills, expand their knowledge and give or receive peer support.
YEN is open to both CIBSE members and non-members.
YEN exists to:
- Promote a positive and welcoming image for building services, especially for those who did not study the discipline at university
- Enable young engineers to engage more closely with the Institution at an early stage in their careers
- Encourage more women to join and remain involved in the building services profession
- Establish a formal link with CIBSE Council and Board
- Help younger engineers to promote building services engineering to school and university students
- Guide young engineers towards a long-term career in building services.