Young engineers are the future of our industry and we are keen to have a national network to further our aspirations and goals.
We hope, with the encouragement and support from the wider CIBSE membership, we can more successfully increase the fellowship and unity amongst those who have already chosen to work in our industry and encourage more from outside to investigate the many appealing aspects of building services engineering.
- Provide a forum & support network for young engineers within CIBSE.
- Promote a positive and welcoming image.
- Provide a platform for new thinking, novel approaches to design and knowledge exchange.
- Ensure that young engineers engage more closely with our professional institution at an early stage in their careers.
- Encourage more women to join the building services profession.
- Establish a link with CIBSE Council, the Careers Panel and the Industry, Education and Training Group.
- Work with existing CIBSE Young Engineers’ groups to increase impact overall.
- Promote building services engineering to school and university students.
- Connect with young professional groups already established in the construction industry.
- Guiding young engineers towards a long term career within the build environment industry.
If you have any queries or wish to join our mailing list, please contact us at [email protected]