The Commissioning Code R on Refrigerating Systems is:
- A guide to good practice for the commissioning of refrigeration plant and systems in air conditioning
- A tool to assist the definition of commissioning procedures to be performed
- A guide for designers, manufacturers, contractors and clients to enable commissioning to be achieved in partnership
- A basis for the preparation of commissioning specifications
- A standard with which the refrigeration manufacturer and installer is expected to comply
- A guide to provide the general commissioning specialist with an understanding of these particular procedures.
A full set of 7 CIBSE Commissioning Codes can be purchased in hard copy format here for A SPECIAL PRICE.
Author: Terry Welch
Chair: Bryan Franklin
Members: John Coppin (Arup); Peter Day; Mike Duggan (FETA); Andrew Ford (Fulcrum Consulting, for DTI); Gordon Hudson (University of Northumbria); Martin Lowe (Commissioning Specialists Association); Mike Smith (BSRIA Ltd.); Gordon Townsend (Consultant); Dr Hywel Davies (CIBSE Research Manager)