Licentiate members contribute to the design, development and maintenance of products, processes or services.
You will need to demonstrate the required 15 competences by writing a work experience report. You can gain Engineering Technician (EngTech) Professional Registration with the Engineering Council with your application.
LCIBSE Application Guidance
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Download our guidance which covers:
- Competence criteria required
- Application requirements
Ready to apply?
Before applying online:
Please ensure you have the following documents (in separate files) as you will be required to submit them online.
- Qualification Certificates (and Transcripts) in English, signed by your sponsor
- 1500-2000 word work experience report
- Organisational Chart – clearly indicating your position within your company
- Development Action Plan
- LCIBSE Demonstration of Competences – statement completed by your Sponsor
- Sponsor’s name and email
- Your ID (passport, driver’s licence or national identity card)
- Debit or credit card – the application fee will be payable at the final stage of your online application. The application fee will be waived for current CIBSE members.