This is the stage of the Alternative route for those who have undertaken appropriate further learning to gain registration with the Engineering Council.
The requirement is set at Bachelors' level for Incorporated Engineer (IEng) and Masters' level for Chartered Engineer (CEng) Registration. You must currently hold ACIBSE to gain IEng and MCIBSE to gain CEng.
Please check your eligibility before you apply.
Ready to apply?
Please ensure you have the following documents (in separate files) as you will be required to provide and submit them online.
- Qualification Certificates (and Transcripts) in English, signed by your sponsor
- 4000-5000 word Engineering Practice Report
- Organisational Chart – clearly indicating your position within your company
- Development Action Plan
- Demonstration of Competences – completed by your sponsor:
IEng version CEng version
- Sponsor’s name and email
- Your ID (passport, driver’s licence, national identity card)
- Debit or credit card – the interview fee will be payable at the final stage of your online application.