EUR ING is the professional title of European Engineer awarded by FEANI (European Federation of National Engineering Associations). The EUR ING register is maintained by FEANI and is intended to facilitate professional mobility within Europe. Successful applicants will be authorised to use the designatory letters EUR ING.
The Application Process
How to apply
To apply, please submit the following documents to CIBSE:
- A complete EUR ING application form downloaded from the FEANI website
- Copies of your qualifications and CEng certificate
- Chronology or overview CV of your professional engineering job titles/brief job description with dates, signed and dated by you
- A signed and dated letter from your current employer certifying that the information provided in your curriculum vitae is accurate
- Professional Engineer Experience Section (download from the FEANI website)
- Payment of £210.00 fee via BACs transfer alongside remittance using the following reference;<MembershipNumber> EU FEANI" i.e. 012345 EU FEANI
Please make sure that you carefully read the EUR ING Applicant Guidance Notes to ensure that the form is completed correctly.