Skip to main content
Back to Professional Registration

Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ)

As of January 2022, CIBSE is an approved assessment entity to carry out assessments on behalf of the Board of Professional Engineers Queensland. Registration can be applied for via CIBSE as an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.

To apply for an RPEQ assessment please email [email protected] and we will provide you with further details.