Spirotech UK Ltd
2nd Floor ,
Contact: Gaynor Davies - Field Marketing Manager
Tel: 0208 451 3344
Types of Courses Speaker(s):
Steve Simmonds - Special Projects Engineer
Rob Jacques - National Key Accounts and Technical Sales
Tony Carling - Sales Engineer
Keith Mileham - Sales Engineer
Mark Hockton - Sales Engineer
Paul McDownell - Sales Engineer
Spirotech offers an experienced sales force, covering all the UK. Each has extensive experience within the HVAC industry of over 20+ years.
Summary of Type of Courses and Area of Specialisms Offered:
1. Deaeration and Dirt Separation Techniques
The UK market is constantly evolving but, the underlying necessity of air and dirt free systems has not changed. However, from our experience the UK market does not yet have a firm understanding of the principles of Deaeration and Dirt Separation techniques and as market leaders in this area, Spirotech UK offer their support in the further development and training of mechanical engineers.
The CPD will deliver;
• An understanding as to how to utilise “Henry’s Law of Absorption” in order to remove not only the “free air” within an LTHW or CHW system but also the dissolved gasses, through just one central point of collection.
• Details the principles of Dirt Separation and distinguish the difference between conventional strainers and the now widely preferred method of dirt separation.
• Provides an opportunity to view inside a working demonstration unit whilst it removes both air and dirt particles as they are introduced into the system.
2. Understanding Pressurisation design, installation and implementation
This presentation highlights the short and long-term pitfalls when the design is compromised due to commercial pressure. Many of the safe guards dictated by current design standards are ignored as the industry “specialists” continue to use “rule of thumb” calculations and nomogram charts.
This approach may satisfy the requirement of the project during the commissioning, hand over and 12 months defects liability period, but it is highlighted in the presentation why compromising on the pressurisation and expansion design, installation or maintenance is the biggest single root cause of premature system failure.
The CPD is technically focused and provides an understanding as to how to Design, Install and Maintain a Pressurisation system in compliance with current regulations.
Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers
Duration of Courses:
Lecture, Presentations, Question & Answer
Course attendance fee range (if applicable)
Target audience is all levels of Mechanical Engineers, Contractors, Specifiers.