CIBSE’s newly designed website is now live. It has a new look and improved navigation and is built around the use of components providing a more visual and better-connected website.
There are numerous new features, including:
- A dedicated training section - enabling simpler user journeys to find and purchase training
- A new ‘policy and insight’ section – providing better visibility to news, policy and consultations
- A ‘get involved’ section – with volunteering opportunities and access to CIBSE Regions, Groups, Societies and Networks
- It now supports a ‘related content’ function, which enables better cross-referencing of information, helping users find things of interest
- A new Membership Wizard feature makes accessing the most relevant membership grade easier.
- And an improved user journey through the Knowledge Portal allows members to download knowledge more efficiently.
The website is now fully responsive, allowing you to easily read and browse the website from any tablet or mobile device.
Please take some time to visit and explore the new site – we are very excited about all the improvements.
Please let us know if you have any feedback about the new website – [email protected]