The Training and Development Manual for Companies contains further guidance for employers on providing training schemes and the CIBSE approval process
- Self Assessment Report (SAR) an annual requirement for all T&D schemes to submit. The purpose of this document is to ensure that your scheme continues to be developed and supported in line with the criteria for approval and to enable CIBSE to monitor the progress of developing engineers.
- Objective Achieved Report (OAR) is used for each competence criterion a trainee completes.
- The Training and Development Manual for Trainees contains further information on how to join and follow your company's T&D scheme, and what is expected of you.
- T&D Trainee application form
- Engineering Council UK-SPEC
- Membership fact sheets
- Associate Membership (ACIBSE) information
- Member (MCIBSE) information
Help applying for CIBSE Membership