The Directory of CPD Course Providers has been compiled to assist members of the Institution in identifying suitable courses in respect of their CPD needs. The Directory embraces many different areas suitable for CPD and will continue to be updated to incorporate new entries and revisions.
All seminars/courses are reviewed and assessed by CIBSE to ensure that the technical content is of a high standard and offers valuable CPD to delegates.
The Directory of CPD Course Providers is used by a large number of members who request companies to deliver In-house CPD.
Why should you become a CPD Course Provider?
CIBSE is a professional membership body with over 21,000 members in 100 Countries worldwide. All members are required to undertake continuing professional development (CPD) in order that they keep up to date with the latest technical information and maintain their professional competence.
Benefits of being an approved CIBSE CPD Provider
- Listed in the directory as an 'Approved CIBSE CPD Course Provider'
- Exclusive use of the CIBSE CPD logo to confirm your course is approved by CIBSE
- Issue certificates of attendance with the CIBSE CPD logo
CIBSE proactively promotes the Directory to its members on a regular basis and is recognised by members as a high quality CPD Directory.
For more information, email [email protected]
How to apply
1. Review the CPD Directory presentation guidelines
2. Download and complete the CPD Directory application form
3. Email your completed application form and presentation to CIBSE at [email protected]
Approval is only for courses less than four hours long
The approval process takes 4 to 6 weeks once your presentation(s) has been sent to the CPD Panel for assessment
*Please note speaker notes will need to be included in your presentations in order for them to be assessed by the CPD panel