EPA flat fee
£1,500 per apprentice
If the apprentice has nominated to apply for Engineering Council Professional Registration and CIBSE Membership along with their EPA, an additional membership and registration fee will be billed by CIBSE. This will be sent directly to the apprentice.
Other EPA fees
Due to the costs of arranging assessors, venues, materials, and staff, some, or all the arranged fees for that component of the assessment/s may still be charged if the EPA is deferred or cancelled.
If the candidate cannot attend the interview on the day and requires the interview to be rescheduled within the same gateway, and additional 10% of the EPA fee will be payable.
- Resit is 50% of the apprentice fee
- Retake is 100% of the apprentice fee
Deferral and cancellation fees:
- 10% of the apprentice fee – if deferred within 6 weeks of the EPA date
- 50% of the apprentice fee – if deferred within 4 weeks of the EPA date
- 100% of the apprentice fee – if deferred within 7 days from the EPA date
A deferral is where the candidate wishes to postpone their EPA to a future date within a 12 month period.