- Standard Rate
- £60.00 +VAT
- Member Rate
- £40.00 +VAT
- Digital Engineering
This course covers the topic of Project Information Requirements (PIR) logic and use. It covers areas including general principles, standards which define PIR use, the sections within a PIR and how the document may be used in asset creation and information exchange scenarios.
Make your way through this course at your own pace with the following:
- DE8: Project Information Requirements Topics
- Additional Resources
- Activity Pages
- CPD Certificate on completion
All On Demand modules and courses have a one year access period. Any training purchased will expire one year after the purchase date.
This course covers:
Anyone who is required to create or use a PIR.
- Understanding the purpose of PIRs
- Ability to understand and use a PIR
- Advise on the structure and functionality of a PIR