- Standard Rate
- £395.00 +VAT
- Member Rate
- £315.00 +VAT
- Electrical Services
- Mechanical Services
This course covers areas of mechanical services such as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning; and it details electrical services such as three-phase supply, electric shock prevention, earthing and uninterruptible power supplies. It also provides an introduction to fire safety engineering and sustainability engineering.
The aim of this module is to introduce the role of the modern building services engineer; why we need building services - what are they, what they look like and what they do. It covers areas of mechanical services such as heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and their control. On the electrical size, it covers, for example, three-phase supplies and its distribution, electric shock prevention, earthing and uninterruptable power supplies.
Make your way through this course at your own pace with the following:
- Introduction to Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Topics
- Additional Resources
- Three Activity Pages
- CPD Certificate on completion
All On Demand modules and courses have a one year access period. Any training purchased will expire one year after the purchase date.
This course covers:
CIBSE online learning courses are suitable for those wishing to enhance and support their current knowledge base, as well as graduates within an engineering discipline.
Each unit has been peer-reviewed and tested through this group. The units allow students to take a coordinated journey through an individual topic or a series of topics. The units form the backbone of several corporate training schemes.
- The role of the modern building services engineer
- Why we need building services
- The common building services
- What they look like and what they do
- Mechanical systems: heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and their control
- Electrical systems: three-phase supplies, power distribution, electric shock, earthing, uninterruptable power supplies