- Standard Rate
- £55.00 +VAT
- Member Rate
- £40.00 +VAT
- Digital Engineering
This course covers the topic of Soft Landings (SL) and Government Soft Landings (GSL) logic and use. It covers areas including general principles, standards which define SL and GSL use, the processes within Soft Landings and how the process may be used to facilitate better operations and maintenance performance of a constructed asset.
Make your way through this course at your own pace with the following:
- DE9: Soft Landings and Government Soft Landings Topics
- Additional Resources
- Activity Pages
- CPD Certificate on completion
This course covers:
Anyone who is required to work on Soft Landings or Government Soft Landings projects.
- Understanding the purpose of PIRs
- Ability to understand and use a PIR
- Advise on the structure and functionality of a PIR
To pay via invoice, or if you would like purchase a course on behalf of another delegate please complete our booking form.
* If you are having any difficulties please either email us at [email protected].