- Standard Rate
- £395.00 +VAT
- Member Rate
- £315.00 +VAT
- Electrical Services
The module is designed for non-electrical Building Services engineers who now find that they have an increasing need to be able to design electrical distribution schemes, or for those with a more traditional electrical background who wish to apply their knowledge practically to the design of electrical distribution within buildings.
The module covers both the principles and practices of electrical power distribution from the optimum location for the main electrical intake position through to the choice of power distribution systems and their containment. It also introduces the use of essential and non-essential supplies and the possible choices for standby electrical supplies.
Make your way through this course at your own pace with the following:
- Low Voltage Distribution Topics
- Additional Resources
- Three Activity Pages
- CPD Certificate on completion
This course covers:
CIBSE online learning courses are suitable for those wishing to enhance and support their current knowledge base, as well as graduates within an engineering discipline.
Each unit has been peer reviewed and tested through this group. The units allow students to take a coordinated journey through an individual topic or a series of topics. The units form the backbone of several corporate training schemes.
- Power supplies
- Electricity supplies at HV & LV, maximum demand, substations and transformers
- Generators and uninterruptable supplies
- Essential and non-essential loads
- Use of generators and UPS systems
- Distribution switchgear and protection
- Cable types and selection
- How distribution circuits are determined, arranged and protected
- Fuses and circuit-breakers
- Selection and use for equipment protection
To pay via invoice, or if you would like purchase a course on behalf of another delegate please complete our booking form.
* If you are having any difficulties please either email us at [email protected].