The Training Peer Review Panel is responsible for identifying areas of improvement within CIBSE’s existing, and developing training offerings.
The panel will be drawn from a cross-section of the membership in terms of discipline, experience, location, and diversity of those involved.
- To peer review the existing training content of CIBSE Training, develop a timeline from peer review to update and release outlining the expected work required.
- To appraise the developing training proposals, taking into account the learning objectives and relevance to the market.
- To peer review the developing training content of CIBSE Training and develop a timeline from peer review to update and release, outlining the expected work required.
- To inform CIBSE Training when training content requires a re-write, and support in this production.
- To advise on the most suitable mode of delivery for specific building services engineering topics.
- To advise on the priority order for delivery of training topics.
- The Training Peer Review Panel will comprise circa 50 members.
- Members will be appointed for a three year period. At the end of this period, they may be reappointed.
- The Training Development Executive will chair meetings and agree the format.
- The Training Development Executive will appoint the members of this panel in consultation with the Head of Training.
To be considered for appointment, applicants should normally be:
- A full member of CIBSE
- Able to commit their time to a maximum of three meetings per year.
- Be an expert in learning and development, training, or teaching, within the field of building services engineering.